Tour Cost and Reservations - All tours for 2018 are sold out.
Late Fall 2018 Tour – Limited to 16 participants each tour.
0 seats remain as of today . To join waitlist, email Robin with your name and tour date.
Tour cost is $6995.USD per person, double occupancy. After your $1,000 per person deposit arrives, in your behalf and according to Bhutan’s national tourism policy, Rainbow Photo Tours will secure all in-country services including your lodging, transportation, meals, and your Bhutanese visa. Since you are required by Bhutanese national tourism regulations to obtain your visa through a Bhutanese tour operator—we use Rainbow Tours and Treks—this payment includes your Bhutanese tourism fee and your Bhutanese visa fee. International airfare is not included but we prefer to obtain that for you and will include the cost on your final invoice. Flights can be arranged from Bangkok, Delhi, Dacca, Katmandu or Singapore. We suggest Bangkok because there are two flights daily whereas other cities are more limited as to departure days.
Single supplement is $70.USD per day X 15 days. If you wish to share accommodations, we will attempt to match you with a roommate on a first-come basis—if none is found, we will bill you the forced single supplement with your final invoice. Because accommodations can sometimes be Spartan, we encourage you to consider the single supplement if not traveling with a companion.
- $65.USD per day "Royalty Fee" charged by the Bhutanese government and mandated by the fourth King of Bhutan, AKA K4. (As per government policy, $975.USD per person for this tour of 15 days in country goes directly to their government for schools, hospitals, roads, etc.)
- 15 nights accommodations ranging from 5-star resort to century-old guest house.
- Bhutan visa fee (we obtain for you), tourism tax and government royalty of $65.USD per day.
- All meals and ample bottled water (excluding bar bill and soft drinks)
- All transportation by car
- All fees associated with special events listed on the itinerary
- Expert leadership by Rainbow Photo Tours and Rainbow Tours and Treks of Bhutan
- A Bhutanese guide or driver to assist you and carry gear
- International airfare to and from Bhutan (BKK - Paro - Guwhati - BKK averages $650.USD)
- Tips to Bhutanese guides and drivers and religious site offerings
- Indian visa fee. (Needed for land travel from Bhutan border to Guwhati airport.)
- Excess baggage fees
Tour is limited to 16 travelers.
Most of the suppliers of tour services listed in this itinerary are independent contractors and not employees of Rainbow Photo Tours. Rainbow Tours and Treks of Bhutan hires and contracts with its own guides and drivers and books all participants into independent lodgings. Because Rainbow Photo Tours does not own, operate, manage, or control these businesses, we cannot be held liable for any acts on their part. Rainbow Photo Tours assumes no responsibility for any injury, loss, damage, sickness or death to person or property arising from the negligent or willful act or failure to act of any person who provides goods or services for this tour or for the action or inaction of any third party or for the failure of any equipment or vehicle used during the tour. We are not responsible for any delays brought about by circumstances beyond our control or health conditions that may afflict or injuries that may occur to tour participants. We urge you to purchase adequate travel insurance to cover illness, accidents and trip cancellation. We reserve the right to alter the itinerary for any reason that may arise.
Cancellation policy: Must be received in writing. At time of receipt of refund request: More than 120 days prior to departure Bangkok, 10% penalty; 30 through 119 days prior to departure Bangkok, 50% penalty; departure day through 29 days prior to departure Bangkok, 100% penalty. All penalties in this cancellation policy refer to a percentage of total tour cost.
Reservation Forms- All tours for 2018 are sold out.
Limited to 16 participants
Sold out. 0 seat remains as of today .
Limited to 16 participants
0 seats remain as of today . For private tours, email Robin.
This is a large format PDF. You
can print on regular sized paper from the web or save
and print later.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer, you can download it for free from Adobe.com